My friend, Erica has inspired me to write this entry. She is currently living in Michigan while her husband, Andy is away on deployment with the Navy. We've known of each other for about 6 six years but have become closer during her time here. She took some professional photographs of me (and Kevin and Bailey) and since then, we've tried to get together almost once every week for a great Starbucks chat. While her husband has been away, Erica has tried to keep up with blogging about things she is thankful for; she finds it helps her to stay positive when things get rough.
I figured even though things aren't necessarily rough for me, it's never a bad idea to remember how blessed I am.
Thanks, Erica! :)
1) Having a job.
2) My DVR.
3) Kevin being so generous this week and buying our meals while I'm waiting for payday Friday!
4) Our dog, Bailey. She can drive us nuts but she sure makes us laugh :)
5) My last Starbucks date with Erica. I <3 her.
6) The weather this week. One word: AMAZING!
7) Taking "aerobic" walks on lunch.
8) Sara Bareilles and her amazing talent.
9) Seinfeld reruns.
10) Technology. It's kind of a big deal.
I want to try keeping up with this. I think it will be good for me to keep things in perspective.
1 comment:
Great idea, Bri! Positivity breeds more positivity! I have a post in the works with the same context- things I'm thankful for. Keep rockin, girl.
Post a Comment