Friday, December 12, 2008

B is for 'Bodacious'

Hey all,

I have been assigned the task of making a list of 10 things I love that begin with the letter B (for Bri, heehee).

Here's the dealio: You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.

1) Breakdown: According to the duo Frou Frou, there's beauty in the breakdown. So let go and jump in.

2) "Brick": A hit song by the Band, Ben Folds Five. While this song is actually about a rather unpleasant topic, abortion, I love love love the piano and Ben Folds' voice.

3) Baby anything: Baby clothes, baby animals, baby, baby, baby. Basically, anything that small is ALWAYS cute.

4) Blogs: I like reading other people's opinions, feelings, emotions, ideas, and theories.

5) Beyonce: While I do not like to admit it, her last solo album was AH-MAZING!

6) B.A.: As in, he's so B.A. = Bad ass. I really like talking about bad ass by saying B.A. Try it. It's fun.

7) Bronzer: Bronzer powder, bronzed skin, whatev. I just love lookin tan.

8) Blankets: I love curling up on the couch with a soft blankie. Mmm, heaven on earth.

9) Beauty: I LOVE the word beauty and beautiful. And I love things that are beautiful.

10) Boys: Can't live with 'em but can't live without 'em. :)

P.S.
This task was reaaaaaaal hard.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

If you love blogs, I have a few great ones you can follow:

http://themanknowsstorystructure.blogspot.com/
this one is a friend-of-a-friend, he write his personal movie reviews, and he's HILARIOUS

http://cravebykate.blogspot.com/
this is a gal I went to HS with- she's in the fashion industry and has awesome/funky taste. her blog is about accessories.

http://nicolena10.blogspot.com/
this is my friend, Nikki, you may have seen hers linked to Lauren's as well. I always love her posts- especially the ones on love.

metrogal84 said...

Good job - I especially love the title! And I heart Frou Frou!